One of the most popular places for boaters to visit in Puget Sound, the Poulsbo Marina is part of downtown Poulsbo – also known as “Little Norway”. Visiting boaters enjoy a clean, well run marina and a multitude of shops, galleries and eateries all within a block or two of the boat.
The marina has the following facilities:
- 254 permanent moorage slips, complete with fresh water and 30 amp power
- 130 guest moorage slips, complete with fresh water and 30 amp power
- FUEL DOCK with ethanol free gasoline, diesel fuel and fuel additives for sale
- BOAT RAMP with access to Liberty Bay and beyond
- VESSEL PUMP-OUT STATIONS providing easy access for waste disposal
- LOADING DOCK for loading equipment and gear directly into your car.
- TIDAL GRID for vessel inspections and light-duty maintenance.
- DINGHY DOCKS for parking your dinghy while visiting in town.
- BATH HOUSE with coin operated showers
- LAUNDRY ROOM equipped with two washers, two dryers and one large wash basin
- MULTIPURPOSE ROOM for group gatherings
Need information on other marinas in the area? Go to the VisitKitsap website!
Pollution Prevention Information (DOE BMPs):
- Clean Marina Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Boat Repair Guide
- Resource Manual for Pollution Prevention in Marinas