Have a need to inspect the bottom of your boat or change out a zinc? Then consider using our Tidal Grid.
Built in 1975, the tidal grid is one of the last remaining in Puget Sound. It offers boat owners a unique opportunity to conduct vessel inspections without having to pay for a haul-out.
To reserve the tidal grid, please download and complete the Tidal Grid Reservation Form. Either email or fax (779-8090) the completed form to the Port office. To check tidal grid availability, please call (360)779-3505 ext. 1.
USE FEES (fee pays for one tide cycle)
- Marina Tenant: $25.00
- Non-Tenant: $50.00
- Max Load Limit: 50 tons
- Max Vessel Length: 65’
Water levels at a ZERO tide:
- 46″ from water surface to top of cap, on eastside of grid
- 32″ from water surface to top of cap, on westside of grid
NOT Acceptable Activities
- Bottom scraping, scrubbing or washing
- Bottom paint removal or application
- Zinc inspection and replacement
- Propeller inspection and replacement
- Rudder inspection and replacement
- Hull survey and inspection
- Thru hull fitting inspection and replacement
Pollution Prevention Information (DOE BMPs):