With 130 guest slips, the marina is rarely full. If you would like to make sure you have an open slip waiting for you, you can make a reservation. There are three ways to make a reservation at the Poulsbo Marina.
- In person
- Phone by calling (360) 779-3505, ext 1.
Please call the office at (360) 779-3505, ext 1 or email us at email@example.com
- All reservations are secured with a nonrefundable, non-applicable $5.00 fee. Click HERE for Guest Moorage Policies and Regulations.
- Reservations can be made up to one (1) year in advance.
- Special conditions may apply to online reservations.
- An email address is required to make a reservation.
- Check-in begins at 1:00 pm.
- Vessels not in there assigned slip by close of business are at risk of losing their slip. Sorry, we cannot guarantee availability after the moorage office closes.
- Due to intense competition for moorage during certain holiday weekends and special events, ALL slips will be first come first serve. No reservations will be allowed Viking Fest Weekend (May 15, 16 & 17), Memorial Weekend, 3rd of July Fireworks and Labor Day Weekend.
- Please Note, in and out privileges are not guaranteed. Much like a parking lot moorage is not guaranteed if you leave your slip.