With 130 guest slips, the marina is rarely full. If you would like to make sure you have an open slip waiting for you, you can make a reservation. There are three ways to make a reservation at the Poulsbo Marina.
- In person
- Over the phone by calling (360) 779-3505, extension 1.
- Online by clicking the button below.
- All reservations are secured with a nonrefundable, non-applicable $5.00 fee. Click HERE for Guest Moorage Policies and Regulations.
- Reservations can be made up to one (1) year in advance.
- Special conditions may apply to online reservations.
- An email address is required to make a reservation.
- Check-in begins at 1:00 pm.
- Vessels not in there assigned slip by close of business are at risk of losing their slip. Sorry, we cannot guarantee availability after the moorage office closes.
- Due to intense competition for moorage during holiday weekends and special events, special conditions may apply to reservations during those times. Please see below for details.
- Beginning in 2018, no yacht club reservations will be taken for Holiday and Event weekends.
- Please Note, in and out privileges are not guaranteed. Much like a parking lot moorage is not guaranteed if you leave your slip.
|Viking Fest||30||Friday prior|
|Memorial Day Weekend||30||Friday prior|
|3rd of July Fireworks||All Slips Are First Come First Serve||N/A|
|Labor Day Weekend||30||Friday prior|
For questions or to make a reservation, please call (360) 779-3505, extension 1.