With 130 guest slips, the marina is rarely full. If you would like to make sure you have an open slip waiting for you, you can make a reservation. There are three ways to make a reservation at the Poulsbo Marina.
- In person
- Phone by calling (360) 779-3505, ext 1.
Please call the office at (360) 779-3505, ext 1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All reservations are secured with a nonrefundable, non-applicable $5.00 fee.
- Reservations can be made up to one (1) year in advance.
- Special conditions may apply to online reservations.
- An email address is required to make a reservation.
- Check-in begins at 1:00 pm.
- Check-out is at 12:00 pm.
- Vessels not in their assigned slip by close of business are at risk of losing their slip. Sorry, we cannot guarantee availability after the moorage office closes.
- Due to intense competition for moorage no reservations will be allowed for Viking Fest Weekend (third weekend of May), Memorial Weekend, 3rd of July Fireworks and Labor Day Weekend ALL slips will be first come first serve for those dates mentioned as of 2020.
- In and out privileges are not guaranteed. Much like a parking lot, moorage is not guaranteed if you leave your slip.
For questions or to make a reservation, please call (360) 779-3505, ext 1.