This map provides you with a general overview of the Port of Poulsbo, but please remember that it is not suitable for navigation purposes.
The following general information will help you get a feel for our facilities:
- The two docks in the upper left (north) are the Guest Moorage docks. All others are for permanent moorage.
- The angled dock at the top is the seaplane base, and is reserved for seaplanes only.
- Restrooms, showers and laundry are located at the head of the ramp above our offices. If you are visiting by auto, please use the city parking lot immediately adjacent.
- Our fuel dock and pump-out station are located next to the office.
- Our tidal maintenance grid is located just shoreward of the fuel dock.
- Our boat ramp is accessed from the corner of Front Street.