With 130 guest slips, the marina is rarely full. However, if you would still feel better knowing that you have a guaranteed slip upon arrival, you can make a reservation request by calling (360) 779-3505, extension 1. Or, click the button below to make an online reservation request.
- An email address is required to make a reservation. We must have a way to send written confirmation.
- Reservations are made for the arrival day only. Slips must remain occupied for the duration of stay.
- Reservations are secured with a nonrefundable, non-applicable $5.00 fee
- Check-in begins at 1:00 pm.
- Vessels not in there assigned slip by close of business are at risk of losing their slip. Sorry, we cannot guarantee availability after the moorage office closes.
Due to intense competition for space during holiday weekends and special events, special conditions may apply to reservations during those times. Please see below for details.
|Holiday or Event||Max. Reservations||Reservation Cut-off|
|Viking Fest||30||Friday prior|
|Memorial Day Weekend||30||Friday prior|
|3rd of July Fireworks||40||June 30|
|Labor Day Weekend||30||Friday prior|
For questions or to make a reservation, please call (360) 779-3505, extension 1.
NOTICE TO BOATERS:
While you are visiting with us, please observe the following:
- All vessels must register within 30 minutes upon entering the marina.
- No overnight or hourly moorage at the fuel/pump-out dock.
- Our check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
- No sailing in or out of marina.
- All pets must be on a leash, and we ask that you clean up after them.
- No riding bikes, skateboards, roller blades or scooters on docks.
- Storage of anything on docks is prohibited.
- No swimming in marina.
- Do not harass seals or other marine mammals.
For a complete set of guest moorage regulations, CLICK HERE.