Visitors enjoying the Port's facilities
With 130 guest slips, the marina is rarely full. However, if you would still feel better knowing that you have a guaranteed slip upon arrival, you can make a reservation.
Making a reservation is easy. When you call the Guest Moorage office, you will be asked for the date you plan to arrive and your vessel information. Reservations are secured with a nonrefundable, non-applicable $5.00 fee. The moorage rate is $.90/foot with a 30’ minimum charge based on boat length or slip length, whichever is greater. The end of “E” dock is 76’ and has a minimum charge of $68.40, while the end of “F” dock is 66’ and has a minimum charge of $59.40. Reserved slips must be occupied no later than 1600, otherwise the reservation will be considered forfeit.
Due to the high influx of boaters and intense competition for space during Viking Fest and 3rd of July, the Port does not accept any individual reservations during those events. Please call the Guest Moorage office for details.
For questions or to make a reservation, please call (360) 779-3505, extension 1.
Yacht Club Reservations:
We are delighted to host your group or rendezvous. We ask that your club organizers handle each aspect of your visit. The Guest Services Coordinator is available to assist where needed, but it helps us greatly if you share in the legwork. The instruction sheet is particularly helpful if you are new at putting together a rendezvous, and we hope you find it helpful.
The Port of Poulsbo is offering free Wi-Fi for guests. Please stop at our front window to get the code to access the network.
While you are visiting with us, please observe the following:
- All vessels must register immediately upon entering the marina.
- No overnight or hourly moorage at the fuel/pump-out dock.
- Our check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
- No wake or sailing in or out of marina.
- All pets must be on a leash, and we ask that you clean up after them.
- No riding bikes, skateboards, roller blades or scooters on docks.
- Storage of anything on docks is prohibited.
- No fishing or swimming in marina.
- Do not harass seals or other marine mammals.