- Reservation cancellations result in forfeit of the non-refundable $5.00 reservation fee.
- If you need to cancel moorage for whatever reason, at least 24-hour notice must be given in order to be eligible to receive a credit voucher.
- Similar to a hotel stay, we do not offer refunds, but we do offer a credit voucher to eligible customers that can be used for a later date within a year’s time of the cancellation.
- Slips must remain occupied for the duration of stay.
- Vessels not in there assigned slip by close of business are at risk of losing their slip. Sorry, we cannot guarantee availability after the moorage office closes.
- Moorage will not be accepted for unoccupied slips.
GIFT CERTIFICATE/CREDIT VOUCHER USE:
- Customer must redeem the original certificate/voucher. Copies will not be accepted.
- Lost certificates/vouchers will not be replaced.
While you are visiting with us, please observe the following:
- All vessels must register within 30 minutes upon entering the marina.
- No overnight or hourly moorage at the fuel/pump-out dock.
- Check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
- No sailing in or out of marina.
- All pets must be on a leash, and we ask that you clean up after them.
- No riding bikes, skateboards, roller blades or scooters on docks.
- Storage of anything on docks is prohibited.
- No swimming in marina.
- Do not harass seals or other marine mammals.
For a complete copy of the current Guest Marina Regulations, CLICK HERE